Instructions for Fees
The Fees must be paid by the 10th of Every Month after which a fine of Rs. 200/- is charged in the next bill.
Fee once received shall be Non-Refundable and the manner of their spending is not accountable to the parents. The management, on the instruction of Board of Trustees, can change/ increase the fee or other charges without any prior notice.
In general, yearly increase keeping in view inflation and other factors will be made.
Special concession is available for third brother or sister at all levels of school.
All students of L’ècole are covered by orphan concession policy of school.
All children of staff members of L’ècole are given special fee concession.
Withdrawal of Students
In case of withdrawal of a student from school one month’s notice or one month fee in lieu thereof must be paid by the parents. A student shall also be considered to have been withdrawn from the school if:
- He/she has not attended the school for a period of a month, unless such absence was agreed to by the head of the school in writing.
- His/her fees have remained unpaid for two consecutive months.
- He/she has been asked to withdraw from the school due to disciplinary reasons. The school in the event of such withdrawal, shall not be required to give any notice before enforcing its decision, which shall be at the absolute and sole discretion of the school.
- From class I to IV he/she has failed in the same class for two consecutive years or, has failed to qualify for promotion on two different occasions in his/her school career. In class V and onwards he/she has failed to qualify for next class.
- In case of any of the above given cases, the outstanding fees shall be adjusted against the security deposit paid to the school, and balance, if any due, shall be recoverable from the parents/guardian of the child.
- A student shall be deemed to be enrolled in the school until he/she has completed his/her normal education, having taken his/her final public examination (Secondary or Higher Secondary), and all his/her dues to the school have been finally settled, in which case he/she shall only be considered to be withdrawn after the outstanding fees/other dues (if any) payable up to the last month during which he/she appears for his/her last public examination paper, are fully settled.