- Academic year starts in August
- Registration for an academic year begins in February
- Registration form can be taken from school office from 1st week of February
- Admission is subject to availability of seat and qualifying in test and interview
L’ècole offers education to children from Pre-School to Class IV and plans to send its first batch of students to Cambridge and Matriculation examination in year 2018 when present class IV students will be appearing for their external examination.
|Primary I||2 Years, 8 Months||–||3 Years, 7 Months|
|Primary II||3 Years, 8 Months||–||4 Years, 7 Months|
|Primary III||4 Years, 8 Months||–||5 Years, 7 Months|
|Lower Elementary I||5 Years, 8 Months||–||6 Years, 7 Months|
|Lower Elementary II||6 Years, 8 Months||–||7 Years, 7 Months|
|Lower Elementary III||7 Years, 8 Months||–||8 Years, 7 Months|
|Upper Elementary I||8 Years, 8 Months||–||9 Years, 7 Months|
- Deposit the Registration Fee
- Fill out and submit the Admission Form
- Get the Test Date
- Appear for Interview, if selected
An informal interview with the students and both parents is taken. In general a child’s confidence, recognition of colors and motor skills are assessed along with spoken expressions.
Primary II / Primary III
A written test is taken to assess the understanding of letters, numbers and vocabulary followed by an interview along with parents.
Lower Elementary I – Upper Elementary I
A written test in English, Maths, Urdu followed by an interview along with parents. No specific book is recommended. Test is of general nature.